- The 1000W Bright Bi-Colour LED Video Panel Light Kit with DMX Output is a user-friendly 5600K Bi-Colour LED Light Panel, suitable for both stills and video with an power output of 1000W
- It can be powered from the mains, or by V-Lock battery. The LED Light Panel features 1040 bright LEDs dimmable from 100-10% power.
- The colour temperature of the light panel can be adjusted anywhere between 5600K(Equivalent to Daylight) and 3200K(Equivalent to Tungsten lighting), which enables you to match the lighting to different lighting environments.
- The LED Light panel also features a set of Barn Doors, which gives you the ability to control the angle of the beam.
- This panel features a user-friendly interface, with a digital display that tells you the current power level of the lights. The brightness and colour- temperature of the light can be controlled by the remote control. The light panel features a DMX output which enables you to control it from a DMX control console, which is great for larger shooing productions.
- The LED Light has an industry standard V-Mount battery plate which gives you the option of using an external V-mount battery pack, giving you the ability to work on location away from Mains power. They can also be powered by the supplied AC adapter for when shooting in the vicinity of mains power.
- LED lights can last up to ten times longer than CFL lights and many times longer than Tungsten lights. They are also more energy efficient using 1/3 to 1/30 of the energy consumed by fluorescent or incandescent lights. LED lights also run cooler as they convert around 90 percent of the energy consumed into light as opposed to tungsten lights where most of the energy is converted into heat. This makes the shooting environment a lot more comfortable for your subject and will also reduce air conditioning costs as LED lights don’t really contribute to heat build-up. Since LED lights are solid and don’t contain a fragile filament, they are also less susceptible to impact damage. LEDs can last for up to 50,000 hours which is 5-10 time longer than CFL bulbs, and many times longer than tungsten bulbs.
- The Light panel can be mounted onto any light stand, boom or Hi-Glide system with a standard 5/8” spigot via its U-Shaped yoke bracket which enables you to tilt your light on a 360° axis. It also features a set of barn doors giving you maximum control over the direction of light. This is the perfect solution for both your video and photographic lighting needs, whether you are in the studio or on location.
- Bi-Colour 3200K-5600K Variable Colour temperature
- Low heat emissions
- Energy Efficient
- Bulbs have a 50,000 hour life expectancy
- User-Friendly Controls
- Features V-Mount Battery Plate
- Has DMX output
- Metal construction.
- Mounts to any 5/8" support devices including stands, booms and Hi-Glide fitting
1000W Bright Bi-Colour LED Video Panel Light Kit with DMX Output
- Max. Power Output - 1000W
- Brightness - 4500 Lux @2m
- F-Stop (at 1m) - Approx. f/3.6 (1/80 Sec @ ISO 100)
- Number of LEDs - 1040
- Colour Temperature - 3200-5600K
- Beam Angle - 45°
- TLCI - 95
- CRI - ≥95%
- Power Range - 10-100%
- Remote - 99 Channels 2.4GHz
- Remote Working Distance - >30m
- LED Lifespan - Approx. 50,000 Hours
- DMX Output - Yes
- V-Mount Battery Plate - Yes
- Voltage - DC15V 4A
- Dimensions - 360mm x 395mm x 25mm
- Net. Weight - 3.91kg (4.16kg Including Carry Bag)
2.3m Light Stand
- Min height - 0.78m Max Height - 2.3m
- Max.Loading Weight: 6kg
- Tube Diameter: 23.5mm Folded Height: 810mm
- 1 x 1000W Bright Bi-Colour LED Video Panel Light Kit with DMX Output
- 1 x 230cm Adjustable Light Stand
As always a first class service along with top quality and great price..
First off, the value for money this unit offers is simply unbeatable, coupled with full colour temperature capability, it's outstanding for the price and there's nothing out there that can touch it for Lumens output or Price.
Quite well made with exception to the little screw-on power cable which is held together by just two exposed little wires. It looks and feels very fragile and I've had to resort to clamping the big AC power brick that this fragile little cable comes from, onto the lighting stand itself (I.e. Don't let it just hang down) with Rolson XL clamps.
But if you're careful and look after the cable, the rest of the actual LED housing unit is pretty solid, and should last for years.
Bottom line, would I buy another one? Now that I know how to look after the fragile power cable, the simple answer is YES, as nobody sells a unit this power for such a low price anywhere in the UK or Europe, and I've looked extensively.