Studio Softbox with Light E27 Socket 50cm X 70cm Equipment
The 50 x 70 cm Softbox is a light modifier that softens the output and evenly disperses light that helps wrapping the subject with soft light. Installation is easy; each head has four receptacles located around the face of the fixture. Soft boxes are durable, flame retardant, and transportable. The front screens are the keys to producing a soft, efficient source.
To optimize the output of your light sources; soft boxes have an inner diffuser. Softboxeshave been designed to give you best quality with durability.
There is a vivid collection of photo backdrops available in uk.
- The 50cm and 70cm Softbox is mainly used by commercial and still life photographers for shooting table top products.
- The inbuilt light bulb holder can hold any fluorescent bulb with an E27 holder.
- It easily folds / unfolds like an umbrella and needs no speed ring to attach to a light head.
Note : No bulb included with the product
- Softbox delivers a soft and balanced lighting
- The diffuser panel mounted at the front of the softbox disperses even light
- The light bulb holder can hold any fluorescent bulb with E27 holder
- The Fluorescent Bulb generates much lesser heat than the halogen light
- Perfect for portraits and product photography. Easily folds/ unfolds like an umbrella
- Softboxes are used heavily in portrait photography and many other types of commercial photography
- It is an effective, lightweight tool for reducing light intensity without sacrificing softness
- The Softbox eliminates hotspots and evenly distributes the light as well
- The softbox design has been proven for its quality and durability
- Softbox is also known as photo box or photobox