Three-point lighting setup is the standard for most basic filming.
- Key light: The key light is the strongest, providing most of the light in the shot. It’s generally placed in front of your subject, around 45-degrees above and 45-degrees to the right or left.
- Fill light: This is a softer light, used to fill in shadows on the subject’s face. It should be positioned to the side, opposite the key light.
- Back light / Hair Light: The back light (sometimes called a rim light) creates depth and provides a soft glow in the background. It’s placed above and behind the subject (out of the shot).
- Our Rectangular Softboxes are a very large 50cm x 70cm (W x L). They feature a collapsible design for easy storage and transport, as well as the most adjustable light stand heights, between 71cm to 223cm. In effect, allowing for greater lighting coverage.
- It assists in preventing spots and glare on photos or videos to create just the perfect shot.
- They differentiate between octagon soft boxes as they provide a rectangular/window catch light effect on photos and omit the lighting in a more squarish pattern which is suitable for model shots and covering areas from top to bottom.
- Achieve true colour with the three 85W - 5500K Colour Temperature Daylight Bulbs included, equivalent to the strength of 750W incandescent bulbs.
- Standard issue light stands, collapsible soft-boxes makes set-up a breeze and can have you shooting within minutes.
- The collapsible soft box plugs into any standard 220-240V power socket.
- Mainly used for Studio Photography, Product Photography, Headshot Photography, Professional Photography, Commercial Photography, Portable studio video, Youtube Video Creation, Interview Shoots and much more.
- Size: 50cm x 70cm
- E27 socket with UK plug
- With outer diffuser cover
- Uses a diffusion panel to create natural light
- Wide and flat coverage
- Has silver or white interior surfaces
- Min height - 0.78m Max Height - 2.3m
- Max.Loading Weight: 6kg
- Tube Diameter: 23.5mm Folded Height: 810mm
- Color temperature: 5500k | Color : White
- Lifetime: >8000 hours
- Ra > 92 (Ra means color rendering, the higher the better)
- Voltage: 220-240v
- Weight: 0.3kg
- 3 x 50x70cm Rectangular Soft Boxes with E27 Mount
- 3 x 175W 5500k Studio Daylight Bulbs
- 3 x 230cm Adjustable Light Stand
- 2 x 230cm Adjustable Light Stand and1 x Boom Arm Light Stand
They Cleared Everything! help to buy this!
My experience was great, they understood my situation and they explained everything to me. They were great and I like my product…!
The lights heat up a small room pretty fast, but that's the problem with halogen lights I guess. My work got a kick start with the complete set. Recommended
Excellent service. I purchased a softbox light kit and it arrived perfectly without any damage on time
Will use backdropsource definitely again. Softbox light kit looks amazing. Top quality and well packed.
My soft lightbox kit looks amazing…I’m really excited to use them in my studio…