Slave Flash Light with PC Sync Cord Cable 45W 110V 5500K Photo Studio Strobe BulbSKU : LIG-FL-45-000
- Slave Flash is an economical strobe light source with a built-in optical slave sensor that you use in any standard AC household lamp fixture or Edison E27 socket.
- The light weight strobe serves as a self contained main light as well with the included sync cable.
Here are a few examples of the flexibility of this product:
- You can hide them in large interior sets, replacing the tungsten bulbs within fixtures to keep an ambient daylight effect, without overpowering the main light exposure.
- Using several judiciously adds to the overall natural daylight look in the room.
- String several units on a ceiling perimeter to fill the room with wraparound light that stays in sync with your on camera flash.
- More practical uses are copy stand lights, security camera flash source, multiple light portrait sets, and edge effect accents
- The budget solution for AC power slave flash
- Perfect for people or object photography
- Durable impact resistant housing
- Uses Flashpoint light control accessories
- Rapid 1 - 2 second recycle time
- Sync via optical or cable
- Pre-flash test button
- LED color status indicator
- Screws into standard AC lamp socket
- Consistent color, power and reliability
- Output: 45WS
- Guide No.( ISO100) 28m
- Triggering: Slave, Sync Cord & Test
- Recycle time: 8s, Flash Duration: 1/1000S
- Color temperature: 5600K
We Also Recommend
£189 Save £98
£449 Save £262