Rosco Chroma Key Green Screen Paint 3.79 Litres For Floors and Walls
Chroma Key Green Screen Paint 3.79 Litres For Floors and Walls:
Chroma Key Paints have been formulated with the assistance of video technicians throughout the country. They are manufactured to provide the high luminance values and color saturation for keying effects.
Most popular solid colour backdrops are Solid White backdrop, Solid Black backdrop and Chroma Green backdrop.
- Finishing: Matte
- Solvent: Water
- Binder Type: Vinyl Acrylic
- Dilution: Use straight out of the can. If necessary, dilute with water. Diluting Chroma Key paints may make coverage less even.
- Surface Preparation: Surfaces should be clean, dry dirt and grease. Prime porous surfaces, except fabrics. If painting a new plaster surface, prime wall with a commercial primer/sealer designed for raw plaster.
- Application: Stir contents before use. Do not shake. Apply by brush, roller, or spray gun. Apply in thin, even, uniform coats, using a good quality brush or roller. Use overlapping strokes, keeping a wet edge. Change roller direction often to avoid patterns and streaking.
- Film Thickness: 2 mil. Dry Film.
- Coverage: Appx 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Average Dry Time At (24C): Dries to the touch in 30 minutes. Can be re-coated in 1-2 hours.
- Clean - Up: Soap and water.
- Shelf Life: Minimum 24 months.