33" Studio Reflective Silver UmbrellaSKU : BSU-SW-00-000
Silver and White Photo Umbrella 33" Diameter: The silver lining spreads and evens light from strobe, flash or any light source. The silver reflects more light than a softbox. Silver and white umbrella makes your picture look brighter. The outer white lining keeps unwanted light from being reflected into your photo.
There is a vivid collection of backdrops available in uk.
- White translucent lining is perfect for photographers
- Helps reduce shadows and produce an even light. Allows approximately 50% light transmission
- It is ideal for both portraits and group shots or shooting on large objects
- White umbrella is commonly used in a place where shadowing is common and for portrait photographs
- It brings you a perfect experience on shooting with studio flash
- The Umbrellas soften, broaden, and slightly diminish the light output of any tungsten or flash light source
- Umbrellas with a white interior will soften and weaken the light more than an umbrella with a silver lining
- Silver umbrellas also soften light, but not as much as white umbrellas. They do not diminish the light as much as white umbrella.
- Silver reflective surfaces will result in higher contrast light output than white reflective surfaces.
We Also Recommend